Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gut Check

Here is the fattest man to ever help me pass a spelling test:



That's Nelson Frazier, Jr., a.k.a. Big Daddy V, a.k.a. Big Daddy VooDoo, a.k.a King Mabel.  He's nearly 500 pounds of terrifying blubber.  He also got me a 100 on a spelling test in 8th grade, because when he was in the WWF in 1998, he went by the name Viscera.

 

vis·cer·a

[vis-er-uh] –plural noun, singular vis·cus
1.  Anatomy, Zoology . the organs in the cavities of the body, especially those in the abdominal cavity.
2. (not used scientifically) the intestines; bowels.

Before I watched wrestling, I never encountered this word.  I can also tell you that, without wrestling, I would not have gotten that question right on my test.  Instead, I was the only person in the class to get a 100.

Thanks to Viscera, I was victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment